One-off Energy Assistance Payment
This payment is no longer available.
You may still get the one-off Energy Assistance Payment if both the following apply:
- you submitted a claim for an eligible payment on or before 2 April 2019
- you’ve since had your payment granted.
An eligible payment is one of these:
- ABSTUDY Living Allowance
- Age Pension
- Carer Payment
- Disability Support Pension
- Double Orphan Pension
- Farm Household Allowance
- Newstart Allowance
- Parenting Payment
- Partner Allowance
- Sickness Allowance
- Special Benefit
- Widow Allowance
- Widow B Pension
- Wife Pension
- Youth Allowance.
How much you’ll get
If you’re eligible, we’ll pay you one of the following amounts:
- $75 for singles
- $62.50 for each eligible member of a couple
- $75 for each eligible member of a couple who are living apart due to ill health.
We’ll pay the amount straight into your bank account. You don’t need to contact us or do anything.
Page last updated: 11 May 2020
This information was printed 10 July 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/one-energy-assistance-payment. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.