What other help is available
We have a range of other services, tools and information to help you manage your payment or get extra support.
- tips about accessing payments and services when having a baby or adopting a child
- information about Family Tax Benefit
- more payments for families
- tips about how to manage your money
- paying your bills with Centrepay
- finding out what payments and services you might be eligible for.
This also includes information about:
- someone dealing with us on your behalf
- owing us money
- reviews and appeals.
You can use our free and voluntary service to pay bills as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.
An online tool to see what payments and services you may be eligible for.
You can have an authorised representative to deal with us on your behalf. You can authorise them to enquire, update, act or get payments for you.
Page last updated: 24 September 2020
This information was printed 8 May 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/newborn-upfront-payment-and-newborn-supplement/what-other-help-available. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.