What other services are available
Find out about other payments and services to help you.
- Disaster Recovery Allowance
- Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment
- New Zealand Disaster Recovery Payment.
Use Payment and Service Finder to check what payments and services you may be eligible for.
If you’re affected by family and domestic violence:
- call us on 132 850 and ask to speak with one of our social workers - 8 am to 5 pm (local time) Monday to Friday
- go to our family and domestic violence webpage for more information.
Page last updated: 25 June 2021
This information was printed 11 September 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/new-south-wales-floods-march-2021-new-zealand-disaster-recovery-allowance/what-other-services-are-available. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.