Who we help

We give information, assistance and support to rural and regional residents.

This includes:

  • older Australians
  • families
  • students
  • job seekers
  • people with disability
  • carers
  • farmers
  • self employed people.

We can help with emergency on the ground support for Australian Government disaster recovery efforts.

Our mobile service centres have information about Department of Veterans’ Affairs programs and support services for veterans and their families.

Next: When and where to find us

Our Mobile Service Centres travel around Australia.

Page last updated: 17 December 2018