How we can help
We offer a wide range of services to meet the changing needs of rural and regional communities.
We can help you with:
- new claims for most Centrelink payments
- updating your information in our records
- confirming documents and supporting information, such as certifying copies of birth certificates
- access to Self Service Terminals
- help with using online accounts and Express Plus mobile apps.
We can also give you information about:
- how financial matters may impact your payments
- payment and service options to suit your needs
- rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
- Medicare transactions
- Medicare registrations
- social work support and referrals.
We give information, assistance and support to rural and regional residents.
Page last updated: 10 January 2019
This information was printed 13 May 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/mobile-service-centres/how-we-can-help. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.