How we can help

Our Grandparent Advisers can tell you about payments and support services based on your needs.

They can give you information about Centrelink, Medicare or Child Support. They can also refer you to federal, state and community services in your area.

Grandparent Advisers can help you and your family while you adjust to your change in circumstances. If you need additional support they can book your appointments with:

If you’re a non parent carer we have information about support available.

If you’re a grandparent carer, there are payments and services that may help you.

Page last updated: 29 January 2021