How to contact us

You can contact our Grandparent Advisers over the phone.

Call our Grandparent Adviser Line on Freecall™ 1800 245 965. This is free if you call from your home phone.

If you’re deaf, have hearing loss or speech disability, you can contact us through a TTY phone or via the National Relay Service.

Page last updated: 12 March 2021