What other help is available
We have a range of tools, information and other services to help you manage your payment or get extra support.
- information about the Farmer Assistance Hotline
- information about the Financial Information Service
- information about our social workers
- finding out what payments and services you might be eligible for
- tips about how to manage your money
- paying your bills with Centrepay.
A phone service for farmers and their partners to talk to us about Farm Household Allowance.
Our Financial Information Service gives you free, confidential help and information on money and lifestyle issues.
Our social workers can offer support and information to help you during difficult times. Social workers can link you to other supports and services.
An online tool to see what payments and services you may be eligible for.
Page last updated: 24 September 2020
This information was printed 19 January 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/farm-household-allowance/what-other-help-available. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.