Tell us about changes

Organisations will only tell us about changes to your rent amount. You still need to tell us if any other circumstances change.

Tell us if:

  • you change your address
  • you take in a sub-tenant, boarder or lodger
  • you become partnered, or separate from your partner
  • your income changes
  • children leave home or return to live with you.

Page last updated: 7 November 2019