Keeping us up to date
You need to tell us if your circumstances change while receiving Dad and Partner Pay.
For example, if any of the following happen:
- you don't have care of your child during your Dad and Partner Pay period
- you work or take paid leave during your Dad and Partner Pay period
- you leave Australia, even for a short time
- you change your address.
You must tell us about changes to your circumstances as soon as possible. If you don’t, you risk getting a debt.
If we’ve assessed your claim, update your details by both:
- signing in to your Centrelink online account through myGov
- selecting My family, Paid Parental Leave then Dad and Partner Pay circumstances.
If we’ve assessed your claim, we’ll write to you with the outcome. If you get your letters online, we’ll send them to your myGov Inbox.
If we haven’t assessed your claim yet and you need to update details, call the Families line.
Page last updated: 13 October 2020
This information was printed 11 June 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/dad-and-partner-pay/how-manage-your-payment/keeping-us-date. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.