What other help is available
We have a range of other services, tools and information to help you manage your payment or get extra support.
- tips about assistance with child care fees
- extra support through Additional Child Care Subsidy
- managing your Child Care Subsidy and details online
- more payments for families
- tips about how to manage your money
- information about child care providers
- finding out what payments and services you might be eligible for.
This also includes information about:
- someone dealing with us on your behalf
- owing us money
- reviews and appeals.
An online tool to see what payments and services you may be eligible for.
You can have an authorised representative to deal with us on your behalf. You can authorise them to enquire, act or get payments for you.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) we’re pausing some debt activities. We won’t pause your debt repayments if you already have a payment arrangement in place.
Page last updated: 24 September 2020
This information was printed 23 October 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/child-care-subsidy/what-other-help-available. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.