Who can help with your card
Find out who can help you with your Cashless Debit Card and bank account.
The financial institution Indue Ltd provides your Cashless Debit Card and a linked bank account.
Indue can help you with all the following:
- activate your card
- fix any problems with the card
- check your balance
- get your transaction history
- report a lost or stolen card
- set up transfers and paying bills.
Indue have tools and factsheets on their website to help you with your card.
Find out how to contact them on the Indue website.
We can help you with:
- general enquiries support
- assessment of transfer limit changes
- assessment of urgent transfer requests
- temporary and replacement cards
- community panel enquiries
- wellbeing exemption requests
- exit application processes.
Call us on the Cashless Debit Card hotline on 1800 252 604 (Freecall™).
Page last updated: 16 March 2020
This information was printed 11 August 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/cashless-debit-card/who-can-help-your-card. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.