What other help is available
We have a range of tools, information and services to help you manage your payment or get extra support.
- ways to stay up to date with youth and student payments
- information about Student Start-up Loans
- vocational education and training - VET Student Loans
- concession or health care cards to get cheaper health services and medicines
- the Payment and Service Finder to find out what payments and services you might be eligible for
- tips about how to manage your money
- information about owing us money.
It also includes information about:
- paying your bills with Centrepay
- getting an advance payment
- weekly payment options.
Eligible Students can get a VET Student Loan to access higher level VET qualifications.
An online tool to see what payments and services you may be eligible for.
Some people can get income support payments paid each week instead of each fortnight.
Page last updated: 6 October 2020
This information was printed 15 April 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/austudy/what-other-help-available. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.