What other help is available
We have a range of tools, information and services to help you manage your payment or get extra support.
- ways to stay up to date with youth and student payments
- information about Student Start-up Loans
- vocational education and training - VET Student Loans
- concession or health care cards to get cheaper health services and medicines
- the Payment and Service Finder to find out what payments and services you might be eligible for
- tips about how to manage your money
- information about owing us money.
It also includes information about:
- paying your bills with Centrepay
- getting an advance payment
- weekly payment options.
Eligible Students can get a VET Student Loan to access higher level VET qualifications.
An online tool to see what payments and services you may be eligible for.
Page last updated: 6 October 2020
This information was printed 27 November 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/austudy/what-other-help-available. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.