What other help is available
We have a range of other tools, information and services to help you manage your payment or get extra support.
- the ABSTUDY line if you have any questions about ABSTUDY
- free calls to the Centrelink Indigenous Call Centre where you can speak to us about our payments and services
- concession or health care cards to get cheaper health services and medicines
- the Payment and Service Finder to find out what payments and services you might be eligible for
- tips to help manage your money
- information about owing us money.
An online tool to see what payments and services you may be eligible for.
Page last updated: 3 December 2020
This information was printed 10 September 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/abstudy-away-from-base-assistance/what-other-help-available. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.