Do you live outside Australia and get employment income?

29 October 2020

If you’re outside Australia, you’ll need to phone us to confirm your employment income details before 18 November 2020.

From 7 December 2020, there are changes to the way you report your employment income.

If you’re paid employment income you need to call International Services to confirm your employment income details. If you don’t do this before 18 November 2020 your payment may stop.

To call us from outside Australia you can phone the international phone number relevant for the country where you live.

You can also phone us on +613 6222 3455, from 8 am to 5 pm AEDT Monday to Friday, if either:

  • you’re calling from a country that’s not listed
  • the international numbers listed are not available.

When you call, our staff will make sure your information is correct so you get the right payments.

Next Steps

To stay connected and get all the latest news about living outside Australia, check for updates on all of these:

Page last updated: 29 October 2020