Connecting you to My Aged Care services

16 November 2021

There are now more ways you can find out about My Aged Care services.

Whether you’re looking for help around the house or thinking about entering an aged care home, we can help you.

My Aged Care is the Australian government’s starting point on your aged care journey. It helps you access government-funded aged care services and information. To access My Aged Care Services you can do any of these:

  • go to the My Aged Care website
  • call using the My Aged Care contact centre on their website
  • visit one of our service centres to talk to us if you need extra help.

In some of our service centres you may be able to get more in-depth aged care support. We have Aged Care Specialist Officers (ACSOs) who can provide specialist help. If there’s one in your area, you, your family or a representative may be able to speak to one.

Next steps

Find out more on the My Aged Care website.

Read more about My Aged Care face-to-face services.

Check if there’s an Aged Care Specialist Officer in your area.

Page last updated: 16 November 2021