Cancel your payment online if you start a full-time job

18 June 2021

If you start a full time job, you need to cancel your payment so you don’t get overpaid.

You can cancel your payment online if you’re getting an income support payment, like JobSeeker Payment.

If you don’t cancel your payment, we may continue to pay you. This means we’ll pay you too much and you’ll have a debt you need to repay.

Next steps

Read more about how to:

Page last updated: 25 June 2021