Apply for the 2021 Indigenous Apprenticeships Program (IAP)
12 October 2020
What will your story be? Join the Australian Public Service through the IAP and find out.
Are you an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australian looking for a new career? If you’re passionate about helping everyday Australians, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We’re looking for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to join the 2021 Indigenous Apprenticeships Program (IAP). You don’t need any experience or qualifications to apply.
The IAP is a 12 month entry level program where you get to:
- work at an Australian Public Service agency
- get on the job training in anything from policy to service delivery, IT or admin
- secure a full-time job with a competitive salary and great benefits
- discover opportunities in regional and city locations
- complete a cert IV or diploma.
So what will your story be? Apply now and see where the IAP takes you.
Encourage any Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander friends, family, co-workers or students you know to check it out.
Applications close 20 November.
- Apply now.
- Read more about the IAP.
- Read about the IAP’s new look and watch the video about past apprentice, Shaneiva.
Find out what changes if you’re getting Disability Support Pension, and you claim another payment instead.
Find out more about the cyber attack on Service NSW and steps to take if it impacted you.
Page last updated: 19 October 2020
This information was printed 23 October 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/news/apply-2021-indigenous-apprenticeships-program-iap. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.