Applications open for the 2022 Indigenous Apprenticeships Program
12 October 2021
What will your story be? Join the Australian Public Service through the Indigenous Apprenticeships Program and find out.
Are you looking for a career in government?
We’re looking for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to join the 2022 Indigenous Apprenticeships Program (IAP). You don’t need any experience or qualifications to apply.
The IAP is a 12-month entry-level program where you get to:
- work at an Australian Public Service agency
- get on-the-job training in anything from policy to service delivery, IT or admin
- secure a full-time job with a competitive salary and great benefits
- discover opportunities in regional and city locations
- complete nationally recognised training at Certificate IV or a diploma level.
So what will your story be?
Apply now and see where you can go in the Australian Public Service. Applications close 29 October.
Please consider encouraging any Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander friends, family, co-workers or students you know to check it out.
To apply or for more information, go to Indigenous Apprenticeships Program.
Page last updated: 12 October 2021
This information was printed 12 October 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/news/applications-open-2022-indigenous-apprenticeships-program. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.