Disaster Health Care Assistance Scheme claim form (MS035)
Use this form to claim out of pocket health care expenses associated with an adverse event under the Disaster Health Care Assistance Scheme.
Download and complete the Disaster Health Care Assistance Scheme claim form.
Adverse events include:
- 2002 Bali – Bombings in Bali on 12 October 2002
- 2004 Tsunami – Indian Ocean tsunami on 26 December 2004
- 2005 London – Bombings in London on 7 July 2005
- 2005 Bali – Bombings in Bali on 1 October 2005
- 2006 Dahab, Egypt – Bombing in Dahab, Egypt on 24 April 2006.
If you have a disability or impairment and use assistive technology, you may not be able to access our forms. If you can’t, please use self service, request someone to deal with us on your behalf, or contact us. We can help you access, complete and submit them.
Page last updated: 20 February 2020
This information was printed 22 September 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/forms/ms035. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.