on this page
You need a PRODA account to access the Aged Care Provider Portal.
If you don’t have one, register for an individual PRODA account.
You’ll need an individual A user number. You’ll use this to link your PRODA account to the portal.
If you already have an A user number, go to Step 3.
If you don’t have an A user number, you’ll need to request access. You can either:
- ask your organisation administrator to submit a request online
- complete the Register, amend or remove users for Aged Care Provider Portal (AC004) form.
Once you’ve set up your PRODA account, your organisation administrator can give you immediate access to the portal.
Your access to the portal will expire every 12 months. You’ll need to renew your access before it expires. Your service’s organisation administrator can do this for you.
Follow these steps to renew A user access to the portal:
- Login to PRODA to access the Aged Care Provider Portal.
- Select Service User Payment Summary.
- Select the User ID.
- Go to the Service access tab and select Edit access.
- Select the calendar icon in the end date tab to extend your access.
- Select the date for 12 months from the date of request and select submit.
Learn more about using the Aged Care Provider Portal on the HPE website.
To link to the portal:
- login to your individual PRODA account
- select Aged Care Provider Portal under Available services
- enter your Aged Care User ID and press submit
- accept the terms and conditions.
You’ll see the aged care Provider Portal under My linked services on the PRODA home page.
The first and last name on your current A user number must match your PRODA account. If they don’t match, you won’t be able to access the portal.
You can use the Register, amend or remove users for Aged Care Provider Portal (AC004) form to update your details.
For more help watch how to register for a PRODA account and link to the portal.