Staff in all of our service centres can help with general information about My Aged Care services. They can support people to use the My Aged Care website or phone line.
In some service centres, people can get more specialised aged care support. They can access free face-to-face appointments with an Aged Care Specialist Officer (ACSO).
An ACSO can help with:
- getting information on the different types of aged care services
- checking who’s eligible for government-funded services and making a referral for an aged care assessment
- appointing a representative for My Aged Care
- providing financial information about aged care services
- connecting to local support services.
We now have 69 ACSOs helping people across Australia. Check if there’s one in your area and let older Australians and their families know about it.
People can book a face-to-face appointment by:
- calling our Aged Care line on 1800 227 475
- going to one of our locations across Australia.
They can still access My Aged Care services online and over the phone:
- at myagedcare.gov.au
- by calling the My Aged Care contact centre on 1800 200 422.
Our community eKit has more information you can share with older Australians and their families or nominees.
Find out more about My Aged Care.
Subscribe to news
RSS News feed
Our RSS service alerts you to updates to this page. You can connect to our RSS feeds with your favourite RSS reader.