All you need to create a myGov account is an email address. Once you create your myGov account, select Link a service then select Medicare from the list to link Medicare.
We’ll ask you for some details to make sure we match the correct Medicare record to your myGov account.
They can include any of these:
- your Medicare card number
- your Medicare payment history
- your bank account details registered with Medicare.
Once you’ve linked Medicare, you can access your vaccination history. Open Medicare and select Immunisation history.
If you get an error while trying to link, read common error messages when linking Medicare to myGov to find out how to correct it.
Read our online guides to find out the following:
- how to create a myGov account
- link Medicare to myGov with your Medicare card
- link Medicare to myGov using a linking code.
Subscribe to news
RSS News feed
Our RSS service alerts you to updates to this page. You can connect to our RSS feeds with your favourite RSS reader.