We know community groups play a big role in supporting people affected by COVID-19.
Use these resources to help people who need financial support such as Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment. We also have resources about other support we have available.
By using this eKit, you agree to use our resources in the exact form we provide them. Please don’t change the designs in any way.
If you need information
Use these resources to support your conversations with people in your community about Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment and other financial support:
- poster about Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment changes
- news article on changes to the Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment
- talking points about Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment
- If you are affected by COVID-19 factsheet
- Job seekers factsheet
- Restarting Centrelink debt activities after the COVID-19 debt pause factsheet
- Someone to deal with us on your behalf factsheet
- Families and separated parents factsheet
- Australians returning – still overseas factsheet
- Australians returned from overseas factsheet.
Other COVID-19 resources
We have other general resources for community groups and businesses about:
If your community members need information in their language
We have translated resources in various languages about family and domestic violence support.