This is only when you need to while you’re on leave.
For example, you could do any of the following:
- pay an account
- check on the delivery of an order
- approve the business accounts
- deal with ad hoc disputes
- organise a repair
- organise replacement staff to manage your absence
- maintain a basic level of contact with clients
- keep your professional skills up to date.
You can’t do either of the following during your Dad and Partner Pay period:
- actively run your business
- maintain the daily operations of your business.
If you do either of these during your Dad and Partner Pay period, it will stop. We’ll also consider you as having worked.