There’s changes to MBS items from 1 July 2022. The following have item changes:
- Indexation of Medicare services
- Extension of COVID-19 items for pathology testing, vaccine support services and MRI for myocarditis associated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccination
- Pathology services
- Diagnostic Imaging services
- Colorectal surgery services
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) services
- Abdominoplasty services
- Mental health services
- Chronic Disease Management and Health Assessments for patients in a RACF.
There’s also changes to the bulk billing incentive for MRI services, find out more on the MBS Online website.
To find out more about 1 July changes, go to the MBS Online website.
Subscribe to news
RSS News feed
Our RSS service alerts you to updates to this page. You can connect to our RSS feeds with your favourite RSS reader.